Attractive Face Painting Ideas for Youngsters & Kids
One thing that differentiates kids and youngsters from the other age groups is the enthusiasm factor that is prevalent among them but absent in the other age groups. They try each and everything that is in vogue. These days face painting is gaining popularity. Using different colours and brushed of different shapes, sizes and styles are used to paint the face and give it a look that is desired.
There are variety of designs that can be painted on the face. The choice varies from individual to individual and also among different age groups. Kids and youngsters have a completely different choice compared to the adults as far as face painting is concerned. Among all the designs and ideas that kids and youngsters imitate are the following:
- Fairy designs: children are usually fond of and tempted by the fairy tales. They therefore tend to show inclination towards getting different fairy styles painted on their face. This requires different colours ranging from white to any colour that you point in the rainbow. It is quite a delicate art work.
- Some kids prefer to get a fairy imprint on their face with white feathery wings and a hallow whereas others prefer princess designs like that resembling Cinderella, Snow White or Rapunzel. These are the preferences of the girls. However, boys tend to be more inclined towards the designs that display their strength.
- Cartoon characters: kids are also in a habit of developing live and affection for the cartoon characters and they tend to get the same designed on their face. Professionals can easily do this using variety of colours and painting brushes. Ranging from Tom and Jerry, Power Puff girls to ChottaBheem, children can get anything painted on their face.
- Witch face: kids also show inclination towards the face painted in the style that resembles a witch that is wicket. This face design accompanied by a perfect black costume and a broom can act as an icing on the cake.
- Animal face: children and youngsters can also go in for the imprint of an animal face for getting their face painted. Some prefer to paint their face like that of a puppy giving an innocent look and some prefer to paint their face like that of a dragon. There are many youngsters who have a liking for snakes, for them painting a snake is a perfect idea.
- Kitty face: Drawing a kitty face is also a good idea. It does not require much effort as it is not that complex a structure. Painting this design requires very less colours basically white to give a base and red to draw lips and the bow on the head and also black colour to draw other structures.
These designs are quite attractive and good. These can be considered if someone wants to get a face painted. One thing that should be considered is the sensitiveness of your skin. If you are allergeic to colours then you should go in for designs requiring the use of less colours.