Review on Samsung Galaxy J7 Price in Inda
Samsung India has come up with yet another latest device from their J-series smartphones. Last Monday on 9th of May Samsung India has launched two new Galaxy J series phones with giant features incorporated. The Galaxy J5 and J7 are the two devices that have already started buzzing around the gadget market since Monday. These two devices will be available from 10th of this month on Flipkart, India’s largest online shopping platform.
Galaxy J7 2016 edition comes with a bunch of latest features that anyone would love to have in their smart phones. Along with classy metal look and diamond cut finish, the device itself looks extravagant that you can call it a show stopper.
- With only 7.8mm thickness the phone has a super AMOLED display with screen size 5.5” which is little bigger than the J5 2016 edition.
- Unlike J5 2016 edition which has 1.2 GHz quad core processor, J7 has 1.6 GHz Exynos octa core processor.
- With 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM user can expand memory to 128GB which is definitely a boon.
- Operating system in Galaxy J7 2016 edition is Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- As far as the battery life is concerned, it comes up with 3,300mAh battery power which is more than the previous edition that offered only 3000mAh.
- The phone has 13MP primary camera along with 5MP front camera. With high quality selfie clicks and rear and front flash, the phone definitely is a better choice for the photography freaks. You will definitely get a high quality selfie even in the low light spaces.
- 4G supported Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 has LTE Cat 4 wireless connectivity that makes it even more desirable among the young generation.
- Other features like FM, Dual Sim, GPS, headphones and such are same as the older version.
Unlike the older version, this time Samsung comes up with S-Bike mode incorporated in the device. The feature is specially designed for the bikers who love to enjoy their rides without getting disturbed. How will you feel if customer care executives keep disturbing you while you are on the wheel? You can’t switch off your phone while driving as you can miss out some important calls. So here the J7 2016 edition comes with the solution. Switching on the S-Bike mode on your phone allows you to avoid unnecessary calls. On the other, if the call is urgent and important then callers will be asked to press 1 from their handset and they can easily get you on call. With this giant feature, the Galaxy J7 does make a difference to the smartphone industry.
Price and Availability
The device will be launched on Flipkart and will be available from the 10th of the month May 2016. The price of this latest version of Galaxy J7 is set at INR 15, 990/-.
Samsung Galaxy J series are the most popular devices among the buyers. According to the spokes person from Samsung more than 50% of total revenue from Samsung smartphones come from J series as it is immensely loved by the users. As of now looking at the specs and price of the device, it can be expected that the phone will successfully grab the attention of the buyers, even more than the previous one.
Samsung J7 2016 – Quick compare
|Features||J7 2015||J7 2016|
|Processor||1.5 GHz octa core||1.6 GHz octa core|
|OS||Android 5.1||Android 6.0.1|
|Ultra Data saving mode||Yes||Yes|